Consultant Manager Grade
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading Big 4 consultancy to source a Qualified Actuary to join as Manager.
This role provides the opportunity to work with an array of London Market and Personal Lines clients on various projects over SII, Reserving, and Capital.
- Support senior management when required within the projects
- Take part in a range of actuarial projects including model validation and reserving
- Manage projects and take a lead
- Begin to engage in winning new business
- Draft reports and presentations to stakeholders
- Qualified Actuary
- At least 5 years' experience in General Insurance
- Good communication skills
- Tier 2 sponsorship is also offered
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Consultant Manager Grade
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly