Senior Reserving Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading international insurer in their search for a Senior Reserving Analyst to join their Group function - a highly regarded team, with significant business oversight and influence.
The role will suit a part or nearly-qualified general insurance actuary, with previous experience in reserving. Our client offer an industry-leading study support package, with excellent opportunity for in-role development.
- Reserving for a wide variety of business classes, and leading on review - building new models and parameterising existing models
- Conducting deep dives, reserve risk analysis, and Solvency II technical provisions calculation
- Supporting actuarial projects with the wider business, including IFRS17 and Brexit
- Part qualified general insurance actuary
- Previous experience in general insurance reserving
- Excellent stakeholder communication, and an aptitude for stakeholder management
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.