Syndicate Reserving Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer in their search for a part-qualified Reserving Actuary to join their team, reporting into the Head of Reserving and with responsibility for Reserving for their syndicate classes.
The successful candidate will be making good and ongoing progress through the Actuarial exams, and will have some prior Reserving knowledge within general insurance.
- Assist with the management of the reserving process
- Quarterly reserve reviews
- Solvency II Technical Provisions calculation and documentation
- Part-qualified Actuary, with some experience in general insurance Reserving
- Good progress through exams (study package offered)
- Excellent communicator
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.