Pricing Model Quant - Manager / Senior Manager
A leading consultancy is looking for a Quant to join its newly-created FinTech business in Central London.
This division provides advisory and valuation services to clients with securities and derivatives portfolios.
This team focuses on consulting work for the largest banks on anything that has a Financial Instruments angle, from the model, risk and valuation perspective.
You will be utilising your strong quantitative skills to build and/or review internal pricing models for exotic instruments. You will be assisting clients in the whole model lifecycle (design, implementation, validation and risk).
They are looking for a PhD / MSc with 3-5 years of experience in Investment Banking. You will be a Front-Office / Desk Quant, a Structurer or a Model Validation Quant with exposure to Pricing.
Knowledge of Python or C++ is highly desirable.
- Variety of work and client exposure
- Interaction with the front-office of different banks
- Perfect for somebody who enjoys technical work as well as people interaction
- Experienced mentors and diverse team
- Being part of a recently-created, unique and innovative team within PwC
- Working for the top banks in the UK and all work is based in London office.
There will be flexible working involved and a strong compensation package is on offer.
This is a truly exceptional career opportunity so please apply online now for immediate consideration. I would also be happy to have an informal conversation if you would like to find out more.
Senior Consultant - Insurance & Investment
0203 017 5121
Apply for Pricing Model Quant - Manager / Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly