Solvency II Analyst
Our client, a leading insurance provider, is looking for a part-qualified Actuarial Analyst to join their Group team to assist in their delivery of SII TPs for their syndicate and UK entities. The role will work alongside the BAU Reserving team to calculate and document Solvency II Technical Provisions.
- Calculation of Technical Provisions
- BAU Reserving for Lloyd's and Reinsurance classes
- Deliver regulatory reports
- Liaise with relevant Actuarial and non-Actuarial teams to ensure accuracy and understand impacts
- Part-qualified Actuary, with experience within General Insurance
- Reserving and SII experience
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Solvency II Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly