Fairbank Partners are working with a leading multinational insurer to source a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join the Reporting/Reserving team.
This role provides the opportunity to be one of the more senior members of the team and mentor junior members.
- Delivery of Group and regulatory requirements
- Report and communicate results whilst supporting senior management
- Provide technical advice and counsel within the Actuarial team
- Advise Finance on reserving and strategic business decisions
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with good exam progress
- Excellent team-working skills
- Good communication
- Background in Reporting/Reserving is an advantage
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly