Senior IT Auditor/ Junior Manager IT Audit
- Undertake IT audit projects to departmental and other appropriate standards
- Audit work will include reviews of:
- IT Security
- Projects and programmes
- IT suppliers
- IT General Controls
- Work with the Risk & Audit management team to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Review technical data, identify associated risks and interpret this into easy to understand terms for non-IT colleagues.
- Ensure that reported actions agreed with management are followed-up to establish whether they have been carried out to an acceptable level.
- Assist with the preparation of appropriate Management and Audit Committee reporting.
- Use expertise in IT audit to assist other members of the Risk & Audit team in addressing IT risks as part of their work.
- Assist in the continuing development and improvement of the Risk & Audit team.
- Carry out and oversee other work as required.
- Working with external providers.
- At least 3 years previous IT audit experience.
- Has participated in security audits.
- Working in a global organisation with senior stakeholders.
- Risk assessment prior to undertaking an audit.
- Project/Programme assurance.
- Good relationship management capability, including dealing confidently with senior management.
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player.
- Flexible and positive approach to work, including willingness to undertake substantial international business travel.
- Able to pay attention to detail whilst combining with the ability to see the big picture.
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to join a global business where you will be a pioneer in the industry as well as take responsibility for the development in the team. There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
If you would like to be considered for this position and the opportunity to join an ambitious, agile business, please apply today.