Part-qualified Reserving Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer in their search for a part-qualified Reserving Actuary to join their team, reporting into the Senior Reserving and with responsibility for Reserving for Lloyd's, Retail and Reinsurance.
The successful candidate will be making good and ongoing progress through the Actuarial exams, and will have some prior Reserving knowledge within general insurance (Lloyd's not essential).
- Day to day responsibility for assisting in the management of the reserving process
- Quarterly reserve reviews
- Solvency II Technical Provisions calculation and documentation
- Involvement project work, to include Brexit and IFRS17
- Part-qualified Actuary, with some experience in general insurance Reserving
- Good progress through exams (study package offered)
- Quantitative degree
- Excellent communicator
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part-qualified Reserving Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly