Pricing Actuary, central London
Our client, a leading international general insurer, are looking for a nearly or newly qualified Actuary to join their City office. The role will report into the Head of Pricing, and will be responsible for building and maintaining P&C pricing models, maintaining effective relationships with Underwriting, and the informal management responsibility for one junior Pricing Analyst.
- Pricing for Property and Casualty lines of business
- Lead rate review of specific lines of business
- Monitoring of portfolio level metrics
- Nearly or newly qualified
- Relevant software expertise, Excel/VBA highly desirable
- General insurance pricing experience essential
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.