Nearly/Newly Qualified Projects Actuary
Our client, a specialist life insurer, have a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Projects team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- This team is responsible for assisting the wider business in resolving issues with current processes or implementing new changes.
- This could relate to: developing new and reviewing current methodologies,
- Assisting in reporting process improvement,
- Spreadsheet development
- Implementing new regulations
- Responding to any major market changes.
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with skills across reporting, capital and/or pricing with experience in building and developing models in Excel and VBA.
- They are looking for someone with good commercial awareness and strong communication skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Ben Rogers at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency