Qualified Methodologies Actuary
Our client, a leading UK life insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Methodologies team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Support the oversight and continuous development of methodology and assumptions for all financial reporting metrics,
- Act as a key contact between the Risk and Finance team and liaise directly with the AFH,
- Manage the interface between the AFH and Finance,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in life insurance,
- Significant knowledge of economic capital and Solvency II
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.