Newly Qualified or Qualified Actuary
Newly Qualified / Qualified Actuary
I'm looking to recruit a Newly Qualified or Qualified Actuary to join my client in Scotland on a permanent basis. The role holder will be primarily responsible for providing technical analysis and insight, deliver accurate and timely documentation and imputing into recommendations for senior stakeholders.
- Undertake technical analysis using complex actuarial and analytical techniques.
- Checks work of a technical or complex nature, providing feedback to the originator.
- Identifies and make improvements to areas in processes which have a high level of risk or control failure.
- Challenge and make improvements and efficiencies to data, processes, procedures and documentation to make them more accurate and/or efficient.
- Seek and use innovative solutions to queries and problems.
- Provides insight and interpretation of data and results to colleagues across the department and the wider business.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Newly Qualified or Qualified Actuary
- Ideally some knowledge of developments in methodology and assumption setting
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with colleagues across the department and the wider business.
- Highly numerate and excellent problem solving skills.