Actuarial Consultant - Life
Does your employer go beyond your expectations?
Consider experiencing #lifeatBW
Barnett Waddingham is a leading provider of outsourced Actuarial Function and Chief Actuary roles to UK insurers. Our consultants carry out interesting and varied of work on a portfolio of different clients, undertaking a wide range of actuarial tasks.
Due to our continuing new business success, we are looking to recruit consultants at all levels to enhance our team in London! We offer you the opportunity to develop a range of technical expertise and will provide you with client and management responsibilities.
Barnett Waddingham is a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated advice. This philosophy means that we are dependent on talented and well-trained employees who enjoy working in a closely knit and friendly organisation. Our growth has been significant since our creation in 1989. We aim to continue this growth by recruiting people who share in Barnett Waddingham’s values.
Everything we do is targeted towards providing high quality delivery of service to our clients and going “beyond their expectations”. We will provide you with expert support and access to Senior Management and Partners to complement the excellent training that will be provided.
To be considered, you will have relevant experience, in a consultancy or life office environment, which includes some or most of the following:
- Solvency II regulations and reporting
- With-profits management
- Risk management such as ORSAs, stress and scenario testing
- Actuarial systems development
You should be a team player with the ability to communicate and develop solutions. You will have the ability to learn quickly and absorb new ideas and have the passion and enthusiasm to contribute to the development of the team both technically and commercially.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
What We Offer
- Opportunities to progress - we're growing and taking on new business across the firm every day. We build individual career plans for our staff
- Work-life balance - we're committed to encouraging our staff to achieve the work-life balance that they desire - well-being is a vital part of this and something we promote
- Benefits package: we offer a competitive benefits package, which we think gives you the freedom to select those benefits most suited to your life style
If you would like to work for one of the UK’s leading consultancies at the forefront of insurance, risk, investment and pensions, click to apply now!
Apply for Actuarial Consultant - Life
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly