Actuarial Research Analyst
A global specialist reinsurer - based in London, is seeking a part-qualified research analyst to support the production and delivery of the company's actuarial bases across all divisions. The successful candidate will be working on research projects, product development, economic capital calibration and suporting across the territories on a global basis.
- 1-5 years of experience in the life market
- Coding experience in C++ or VBA
- Awareness of stochastic mortality models, e.g Lee Carter and APC models and common statistical mortality models
- Knowledge of Life, Critical Illness, Income Protection and Annuity/Longevity products
- Knowledge of Solvency II or other Economic Capital Frameworks
For more information please call 0207 092 3228 or drop me an email to email@example.com