2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a large UK life insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Pricing team.
- Responsible for evaluating product performance and experience analysis
- Establish and maintain in-house profit testing software and processes
- Provide advice and make recommendations in respect of pricing, using Actuarial systems, company systems or manual methods as necessary,
- Ensure that all financial implications are understood and advice is produced to a high standard and creates value for the department
Key Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary although strong Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuaries will be considered.
- Relevant actuarial experience with life (ideally protection) product pricing experience
- Excellent communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly