- Full Time
Our client, a leading general insurer, is looking for a part qualified Capital Analyst to join their West Midlands office. The role will work within a team of 3, closely with the Chief Actuary and Risk Actuary, in the running, validation and reporting of the model. The position provides an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to Risk, with significant responsibility and interaction with senior management.
- Model run, validation and reporting. Presenting results to senior stakeholders to advise on new business deals.
- Parameter review of the model, and carrying out SII tests to ensure compliance.
- Conducting stress tests and projections for the ORSA.
- Work closely with reserving to produce monthly claim reserves and SII TPs for reporting.
- Part-qualified Actuary with general insurance experience
- Ongoing progress through the actuarial exams (study support offered)
- Capital experience preferred, or a real interest in and understanding of the implications of Capital Modelling from a high level
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency
Apply for Capital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly