Fairbank Partners are working a London insurer to source a Nearly Qualified Actuary to join the Capital team. The role will provide the opportunity to gain exposure to Risk also, with the possibility of managing junior members of the team.
- Provide an independent second line challenge in a Risk framework
- Participate in supplementing the ORSA document
- Present results to senior management
- Use stress and scenario testing to validate inputs and outputs from the internal model
- Nearly Qualified Actuary with experience in GI
- Capital experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of ResQ
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.