Senior Actuarial Modeller
A global specialist reinsurer - based in London, is seeking a Senior Actuarial modeller to play a significant role in their Division Modelling Team. The successful candidate will be able to provide group level modelling service to various business units around the globe.
The team will be exposed to a variety of dynamic and extensive variety of models, products and treaties as well as work with the development and maintainence of MoSes Pricing, Valuation and Corporate Modelling tools across all product lines and business units.
- Coding experience in C++ or VBA
- Demonstrate an interest in actuarial modelling
- Knowledge of Life, Critical Illness, Income Protection and Annuity/Longevity products
- Knowledge of Solvency II or other Economic Capital Frameworks
- Experience of using Tychee, MoSes, RiskAgility FM or similar modelling platforms
For more information please call 0207 092 3228 or drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org