We are working with a leading consultancy who is seeking a high calibre and enthusiastic Actuarial Analyst to join their Life consulting practice.
This opportunity is best suited for an experienced part qualified actuary from either a life firm or a consultancy. This is also a good opportunity to get involved in multiple projects such as Risk & Capital, Asset Liability Modelling, Longevity and Product Development Strategies.
- Consulting to Life Insurance firms and delivering projects
- Helping develop and identify new consulting opportunities
- Working alongside the quantitative investment team as well as longevity specialists
- Help promote the firms Insurance offering
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in Life firm or consulting environment
- Proven knowledge of Solvency II regulations, ALM & Risk
- Proven understanding of the life insurance market and products
- Desire and ability to perform a commercial consulting role
- Studying and making good progress through FIA qualifications