Fairbank Partners are working with a leading Big 4 consultancy to source a Part Qualified Actuary to join as Assistant Manager.
This role provides the opportunity to work with an array of London Market and Personal Lines clients on various projects over SII, Reserving and Capital.
- Support senior management when required within the projects
- Take part in a range of actuarial projects including model validation and reserving
- Help to coach the more junior members of the team
- Draft reports and presentations to stakeholders
- Part Qualified Actuary with strong exam progress (all CT's passed)
- At least 3 years' experience in General Insurance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Consultancy Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly