(Senior) Actuarial Analysts - graduates up to Nearly Qualified
(Senior) Actuarial Analyst
I'm looking to speak with (senior) Actuarial Analysts with demonstrable aptitude for coding and systems development. We are looking for several Analysts to join a major insurance business as they are building a team to develop and deliver model changes.
The team will be involved in building model code and testing enhancements across the various work streams within the business.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Steady progress towards actuarial qualification i.e. CT/CA stages.
- Ideally some experience of developing or enhancing financial models
- Good MS Excel and ideally some VBA or SQL
- Knowledge of products sold by insurance companies
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to pro-actively identify and implement process improvements
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with colleagues across the department and the wider business.
As our client is building a new team I welcome candidates to apply from graduates up to Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuaries.