Consultant Name: Despo Mouyis
Telephone Number: 02038 679850
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead the quote process ensuring high technical standards and timely delivery of experience analyses and production of high quality analysis.
- Uses initiative and creative thinking to deliver new solutions, processes or approaches to pricing risk.
- Identify, collate and interpret data from all relevant sources to validate and refine the pricing bases and methodologies.
- Support in the development of pricing methodologies and approaches, together with supporting timely implementation of treaties for Valuation purposes.
- Maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of their clients, regulatory developments and of reinsurance/insurance industry trends. Responsible for applying actuarial judgement and ensuring those developments are considered and where appropriate reflected in the pricing of longevity business as well as in the provision of technical support, risk assessment and pricing expertise to clients and colleagues.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team in building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and promoting the company’s brand.
- A qualified actuary (nearly qualified will be considered)
- Demonstrable experience of pricing and product development either with a reinsurance or direct insurance background probably with a UK or Irish life insurer, or life unit of a consultancy
- Strong analytical skills, combined with sound judgement and commercial awareness, to produce justifiable and practical pricing advice even where data is sparse or difficult to work with
- Strong commercial skills
- Knowledge of the UK market
- Strong influencer
- Excellent communicator with people at all levels