Senior Modeller - Life Reinsurance
A Specialist Global Reinsurer is seeking an experienced modeller for their Division Modelling Team in London. This is a front office role, with the team providing group level modelling services to the global busines units spanning Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
Supporting the Head of Actuarial Modelling you will be responsible for the development/maintenance of Pricing, Valuation and Corporate modelling tools across all product lines and Business Units, interacting with model users from all over the business on a daily basis.
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with experience of working in a Modelling, Pricing or Valuation role
- Actuarial modelling and model development experience, preferably with knowledge of Life, CI, IP & Annuity/Longevity products
- Coding experience in eg. C++ or Visual Basic
- Experience of using Tyche, MoSes, RiskAgility or similar platforms
- Managing small teams to deliver on modelling implementations
- Translating business requirements into technical model specifications
- Working knowledge of FoxPro, SQL and Essbase