Nearly/Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a large life insurer in their search for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the delivery of financial reporting of Solvency II.
- Assist in process improvement.
- Presentation of results to senior stakeholders in the wider business.
- The ideal candidate will be a Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in a UK based life insurer or consultancy.
- Good experience of SII, IFRS and/or EV reporting.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Ben Rogers at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency
Apply for Nearly/Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly