Group Reserving Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading multinational insurer to source a Qualified Actuary to join as Group Reserving Actuary.
This role provides the opportunity to be a key member in the Group Actuarial Senior team, stimulating and driving change in finance and actuarial projects.
- Ownership of managing the day-to-day reserving process
- Manage and train more junior members of the team
- Develop strong working relationships
- Operate key reserving controls
- Qualified Actuary
- Previous experience in Reserving and management is key
- Strong communicator with a commercial awareness
- SII Technical Provision experience is an advantage
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Group Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly