Are you a qualified Actuary looking to expand your knowledge and skills set?
A new opportunity with an astounding Lloyd's insurer who can offer a fantastic work/life balance has arisen for a Reserving Actuary looking for a new and exciting challenge.
- Qualified GI actuary
- Significant Reserving experience (ideally 5+ years, however, those with less experience but operating at the right level will naturally be considered)
- Experience of managing a team
- Credible across the business and able to build strong relationships, with underwriters
- Highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response is critical to success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels internal and external to the business.
- Must be able to demonstrate significant
- Solvency II technical provision experience
- Experience of working in non-reserving functions for breadth of knowledge
- Manage the day-to-day reserving process
- Manage and train junior members of the Group actuarial team
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Continually work to improve and develop processes and key analysis
- Senior member of the Group actuarial team, contributing insight and steer to the team development and direction
- Key contributor to actuarial and finance projects
- Operate key reserving controls and work within a peer review framework
Please apply for more information.