Junior Actuarial Analyst - Reinsurance
A global specialist reisurer is seeking a junior actuarial analyst for their Corporate Actuarial Team in London. The role provides an opportunity to work with other business units to share knowledge and best practice as well as work in cross functional teams on key projects, with possibilities to work overseas. In addition, the role offers a variety of work which includes:
- Business planning exercises
- Economic capital reporting
- Producing management information
- Ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate would possess a good understanding of the life insurance market, excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, sound actuarial judgement and the ability to contribute effectively to a variety of challenging tasks.
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Good understanding of various statutory and regulatory reporting bases, e.g. Solvency II and UK IFRS
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Competent user of Excel & MoSes (or similar) actuarial modelling platform.