Head of Risk – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a large Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join them as a new Head of Risk.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop new and innovative risk management techniques,
- Review work by first line teams and provide support when changes are needed,
- Regally present results and new ideals to the CRO and Board,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong risk management background,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements of an Insurer,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.