Pricing Analyst (12 month FTC to perm)
I’m currently working on behalf of a highly successful London based insurer on a Motor Pricing Analyst position, specifically working across their non-standard motor personal lines portfolio. This role will be an initial 12 month fixed term contract at a minimum, with the potential to transition into a permanent position.
- Working closely with the Underwriting Department to provide profitable and effective pricing on specialist portfolios and specialist individual risks.
- Conducting analyses on pricing performance, competitor pricing and customer behaviour and effectively reporting on finds to management and stakeholders.
- Contributing towards the development and delivery of the business’ pricing strategy.
- Identifying profitable opportunities within the market and making commercially viable recommendations to capitalise on these.
- Contributing to the ongoing development and evolution of pricing models within the business.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a GI pricing role.
- A strong analytical mind-set and the ability to present findings clearly and effectively.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in other areas of the business.
- Experience in the use of statistical modelling software such as Emblem and Radar.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Apply for Pricing Analyst (12 month FTC to perm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly