Pricing Analyst (12 month FTC to perm)
I’m currently working on behalf of a highly successful London based insurer on a Motor Pricing Analyst position, specifically working across their non-standard motor personal lines portfolio. This role will be an initial 12 month fixed term contract at a minimum, with the potential to transition into a permanent position.
- Working closely with the Underwriting Department to provide profitable and effective pricing on specialist portfolios and specialist individual risks.
- Conducting analyses on pricing performance, competitor pricing and customer behaviour and effectively reporting on finds to management and stakeholders.
- Contributing towards the development and delivery of the business’ pricing strategy.
- Identifying profitable opportunities within the market and making commercially viable recommendations to capitalise on these.
- Contributing to the ongoing development and evolution of pricing models within the business.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a GI pricing role.
- A strong analytical mind-set and the ability to present findings clearly and effectively.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in other areas of the business.
- Experience in the use of statistical modelling software such as Emblem and Radar.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.