Senior Pricing Analyst
A successful Suffolk based insurer is looking to add an experienced Pricing Analyst to their successful Market Pricing Team. This is a diverse role which will provide exposure to the full range of elements within the function.
- Conducting analyses of data and reporting findings to colleagues, managers and stakeholders
- Providing commercially sound recommendations based on trends and analysis
- Working closely with Underwriters to achieve and maintain competitive pricing
- Developing and adjusting pricing models in line with market changes
- Analysing competitor pricing and comparing performance
- Identifying new sources of data and exploring avenues to enrich or otherwise improve how data is used.
- At least 2 years previous experience within a pricing role
- Experience using Emblem, Radar and/or similar
- Strong communication skills, able to clearly explain and present complex information to those who may not have specific industry or technical knowledge
The salary for this position is up to £50,000 depending upon experience, plus an attractive benefits package. Study Support is on offer for those candidates who are progressing through their actuarial exams.