Senior Pricing Analyst
A successful Suffolk based insurer is looking to add an experienced Pricing Analyst to their successful Market Pricing Team. This is a diverse role which will provide exposure to the full range of elements within the function.
- Conducting analyses of data and reporting findings to colleagues, managers and stakeholders
- Providing commercially sound recommendations based on trends and analysis
- Working closely with Underwriters to achieve and maintain competitive pricing
- Developing and adjusting pricing models in line with market changes
- Analysing competitor pricing and comparing performance
- Identifying new sources of data and exploring avenues to enrich or otherwise improve how data is used.
- At least 2 years previous experience within a pricing role
- Experience using Emblem, Radar and/or similar
- Strong communication skills, able to clearly explain and present complex information to those who may not have specific industry or technical knowledge
The salary for this position is up to £50,000 depending upon experience, plus an attractive benefits package. Study Support is on offer for those candidates who are progressing through their actuarial exams.
Apply for Senior Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly