Graduate Actuarial Analyst
I'm currently working exclusively on a new graduate Actuarial Analyst opportunity with a well-regarded insurer who can offer a good work life balance and plenty of room to progress.
My client is looking for a recent graduate with some excellent IT skills and strong problem-solving and quantitative skills to join their fantastic Capital Modelling team!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent IT skills, including:
- Excel (essential).
- Some programming experience would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills - able to talk to and produce clear documentation setting out technical issues and complex processes that can be understood by non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Adaptable and comfortable with changing work priorities.
- Critical thinking / good analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Delivers work accurately and on time.
- Enjoys and works effectively in a team.
- Innovative - enjoys developing new ideas, as well as working on established processes.
- Building our Capability.
- Team Work.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate spreadsheet-based tools to calculate and project Standard Formula SCR.
- Conduct scenario-testing to assess the impact on solvency of various capital management actions.
- Operate the VEGA system to assist with quarterly and annual Solvency II submissions.
- Operate tools to assess the returns delivered by our insurance products on a regulatory capital basis.
- Create reports to facilitate the validation and subsequent approval of SCR submissions for the insurance entities and the Group.
- Coordinate with the Solvency II teams across the business to provide analytical support.
Other duties may be assigned.
So if you're looking to kick start your Actuarial career, apply now!
Apply for Graduate Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly