Investment Consultant - Associate
An award-winning, specialist Investment Consultancy with over £400bn in assets under consulting is looking for an Associate Investment Consultant for their highly regarded IC team in London, where you will be responsible for designing, developing & delivering investment & risk management strategies to pension funds, insurance companies & wealth managers. Remit will include:
- Delivering investment advice to the Firm’s clients, offering as much responsibility as you are ready for
- Helping to produce the bespoke risk and performance monitoring tool.
- Working closely with Asset Liability Management & Investment Strategy, and Manager Research teams in order to develop investment strategies to meet clients’ needs
- Aiding senior consultants in preparing pitch books & responding to Requests for Proposals
- Writing thought-pieces, articles/blogs for publications and website
- Keeping up to date with financial markets across all asset classes & understanding how changes in these markets will impact pension funds
Suitable candidates will have an excellent academic record, with around 1-3 years of experience in investment consulting or related jobs, and a strong Interest in finance and capital markets. Previous experience of working in finance & specifically with pension funds would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic firm who prides itself on being at the cutting edge of the investment consulting industry. The company operates a flat structure enabling exceptional performers to progress quickly, as well as a friendly & collegiate culture.
Apply for Investment Consultant - Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly