Senior Pensions Actuary
7 days left
- Full Time
We are working on behalf of a high-calibre actuarial consultancy that provide Corporate Pensions and Investment advice to major pension schemes. As part of their growth strategy they are keen to hire a Senior Actuarial Consultant to take key responsibility for the growth of their regional office in the Midlands.
The position will be well suited to a candidate that is seeking to be a focal point in the leadership and growth of a business unit, in addition to providing consulting services to a portfolio of clients.
- Fellow of the Institute or Faculty of Actuaries (or equivalent recognised actuarial qualification).
- Hold a Scheme Actuary certificate.
- Have led advice to both trustee and corporate clients.
- Have experience of successfully pitching for new clients/projects.
- Have a good understanding of the legislative framework for UK pension schemes, including all aspects of the Pensions Act 1995, disclosure requirements and statutory reporting requirements.
- Proven consultancy experience with a flexible, proactive and creative approach to client solutions and client management.
Apply for Senior Pensions Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly