Qualified Actuary – Risk Team
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Risk team.
- Support Risk Director in providing risk oversight and actuarial advice to the various functions,
- Advise and influence group committees or individual company boards as required,
- Provide MI, analysis and advice,
- Provide oversight support to the overseas subsidiary CRO teams,
Key Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified actuary,
- A proven track record of successfully reviewing and researching emerging risks,
- Must be able to construct balance sheets across IFRS, EEV, Economic Capital and IGD,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Actuary – Risk Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly