Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing
FRG is conducting a search for a Senior Actuarial Analyst to join a fast growing Life Insurer in London.
- You will be involved in the pricing of individual Annuities.
- You will be part-qualified actuary making good progress with the IFOA exams, who has completed CT and CA exams and with 2- 4 years experience.
- You will carry out reviews of the risk pricing basis and actuarial assumptions used within pricing which includes; analysing and reviewing key assumptions, drafting papers recommending assumption changes where required.
- You will review, develop and implement reinsurance pricing and strategy to optimise financial metrics.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills will be required and VBA will be advantageous.
- Awareness of pricing will be beneficial, the candidate does not need to come necessarily from annuity.
- The ideal candidate will be good at report writing, have experience analysis as well as awareness of modelling.
If interested please apply online now.
Apply for Senior Actuarial Analyst - Pricing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly