Actuarial Leader - Corporate Pensions
Our client is an Actuarial and Employee Benefits Consultancy providing consulting solutions to small and mid-market clients. The firm has ambitious growth and expansion plans, both organic and through acquisition, and are in the process of seeking a selection of hires to drive further development.
As part of these growth plans we are seeking an Actuarial Leader to focus on managing their actuarial capability across the UK.
This role will be well suited to candidates with experience delivering either trustee or corporate consulting solutions, and relishing the opportunity to take ownership over a business unit. The role will require excellent people management skills, a track record of managing and developing clients within the DB pensions market, and evidence effectiveness in securing new business.
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries
- Delivering pensions consulting services to clients – notably within the UK DB Pensions markets
- Experience of people management, driving performance and development
- Develop and implement a strategic revenue growth plan
- Key account development
- A focal point for new business pitches