Principle Motor Pricing Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
A market leading personal lines insurer is seeking to add a Principle Pricing Analyst to their London based Motor Pricing Team. This is a key hire and highly visible role which will requires strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to deal with senior individuals up to board level. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Analyst to develop towards a management level position.
- Mentoring and guiding more junior members of the team
- Identifying opportunities, drafting pricing proposals and implementing pricing developments in line with market changes
- Promoting and delivering improvements to regular price rating reviews
- Validating, manipulating and managing data in order to maximise effectiveness.
- Developing and maintaining pricing models
- Conducting and reporting on analysis of pricing performance from both a BAU and strategic perspective, communicating complex information to a non-technical audience (including senior stakeholders and colleagues)
- Considerable experience in a similar role
- Strong technical ability, particularly using SAS and Radar.
- Degree in a mathematical discipline
- Strong project management skills
- Very strong communication/report writing skills
- The ability and desire to mentor and guide other members of staff
Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience, plus very attractive bonus and benefits package, study support is also available.
Apply for Principle Motor Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly