A successful personal lines insurer is seeking to add an experienced Pricing Analyst to their Surrey based team. This position is highly collaborative and will involve working closely with colleagues from various departments across the business, conducting analysis on data from a multitude of sources and presenting findings in a tailored fashion.
Whilst insurance pricing experience would be greatly desirable, this role would be suitable for somebody with an understanding of actuarial techniques and appropriate alternative experience.
- In depth data analysis of market, telematics, customer and marketing data.
- Presentation of analysis to colleagues, management and stakeholders.
- Ongoing product development - identifying commercially beneficial opportunities in line with the requirements of both the business and stakeholders.
- Building and developing GLM models in line with ongoing data analysis.
- Assisting with the design of a suite of reports for the business in relation to company datasets.
- The ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to handle and manipulate data from various sources.
- Understanding of statistical modelling and predictive analytics.
- SQL and Emblem experience desirable.