Internal Capital Model Validation
Our client, a FTSE 100 Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Capital Modelling team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Independent review and validation of the Internal Capital Model
- Perform analytical reviews of key modelling items
- Ensure the model reflects the Group-wide standards and regulatory requirements
- Prepare and present reports for senior management
- Work on deep dive reviews
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life insurance,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.