IFRS 17 implementation - Life - London
Oliver James Associates are working with a leading insurance business in London who require a contract Life actuary to support on the implementation of the IFRS 17 methodology and processes. The ideal candidate will be a qualified or experienced life actuary with strong financial reporting experience and an understanding of change/implementation projects. Direct IFRS 17 experience is desirable but not mandatory.
Duration: 6 months initial (+ extensions)
Start: April or May 2018
Role: You will support with all actuarial aspects of the IFRS 17 implementation project. The role is likely to change over the course of the project (several years) and therefore adaptability is key.
- Life actuary - Qualified or equivalent
- Strong financial reporting background across any major metric (Solvency II, IFRS)
- Experience of implementing new processes and methodology
- Actuarial modelling and experience of common modelling software
- Strong communication skills and accustomed to meeting deliverables.
- IFRS 17 experience desirable (not mandatory)
To express your interest or learn more, please apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com
Oliver James Associates specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across the Actuarial market and look forward to your application.