Head of Shareholder Balance Sheet Management
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a large Life Insurer who have a requirement for a Head of Shareholder Balance Sheet Management.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of capital management framework and risk appetite
- Capital planning, and day-to-day management of the capital position.
- Capital resilience testing.
- Identify opportunities and assess capital implications of commercial activities, with a particular focus with respect to investment strategy.
- Throughout, the role holder will work significantly alongside the Risk teams within UK and Group, the UK Capital and Commercial team and the wider UK business.
- The ideal candidate would be a Qualified Actuary with previous management experience in a life insurer or consultancy.
- Experience of capital and balance sheet management.
- Knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Ben Rogers at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency