Qualified Internal Model Validation Actuary
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a leading life insurer in their search for a Qualified Actuary to join their Internal Model Validation Team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of the Internal Model Validation framework
- Implement the Internal Model Validation process using appropriate tools and tests
- Assist in the preparation of reports for the Board on Internal Model Validation activity
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in a UK life insurer or consultancy
- Experience of Internal Model Validation
- Strong knowledge of Solvency II and capital calculations methodology
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Ben Rogers at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.