Qualified Capital Management Actuary
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a leading life insurer in their search for a Qualified Actuary to join their Capital Management team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- To support the Head of Capital Management in the analysis and development of the group’s capital strategy.
- To play a key role in devising new capital optimisation strategies and the present these strategies to senior managers for approval.
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in a UK life insurer or consultancy
- Recent experience of working within Capital Management
- Strong interpersonal skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Ben Rogers at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.