Corporate Actuarial Pensions Consultant
We are working with a leading pensions consultancy who have undertaken a sustained period of revenue growth across their corporate consulting team. As a result they are seeking a selection of hires for newly created roles across the UK
We are keen to engage with high calibre actuarial consultants who are either performing a pure corporate consulting role, or have experience of corporate appointments alongside their trustee focused remit.
The position will provide a great opportunity to develop and hone your corporate consulting skills, and will offer fantastic development opportunities and work with major UK clients.
Due to the growth plans in place, our client can consider multiple locations across the UK, and also offer the benefit of flex and home working.
- Deliver advice to a portfolio of corporate appointments to include risk management and benefits design projects
- Supporting lead Consultants with major clients
- Taking responsibilities for the quality of technical work delivered to clients, as well as reviewing work from the calculations support team if and when required.
- Supporting the team’s business development efforts through market networking and identifying new opportunities.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Nearly qualified or post-qualified experience.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
- Previous advisory experience with corporates on strategic pensions issues.
- Ability to advise at a strategic level.
- Self motivated and ambitious
Apply for Corporate Actuarial Pensions Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly