We are working with top tier actuarial consultancy who are seeking ambitious and experienced Actuarial Analysts to join their DB pensions consulting team.
This role is best suited for a knowledgeable candidate from a previous Pensions Actuarial background. There is also the opportunity to get involved in interesting projects such as Risk Management Strategies, Funding structures and Supporting Senior Pension Consultants. Rotation schemes can offer experience to wider practice areas, notably within investment consulting.
- Regularly attending client meetings and calls as well as providing suitable support to the Client Manager or Scheme Actuary
- Designing and drafting reports and taking part in setting and negotiating fees where applicable with Client Managers
- Proactively being part of service deliveries as well as identifying new business opportunities
- Liaising with other team members to develop and strengthen pensions knowledge
- Being responsible and keeping up to date with any changes within the employee benefits market.
Key Skills & Experience
- Relevant industry knowledge and experience of the UK employee benefits
- Part qualified & actively studying for FIA qualification
- Demonstrable ability to deliver effective client service to numerous clients within agreed budgets and time expectancy
- Education to University level, or equivalent
- Great communication and consulting experience
Apply for Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly