Longevity Systems Development Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Part or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Longevity team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Work on the continuous development and maintenance of the experience analysis system,
- Develop new longevity models,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Experience of developing and coding across .NET, SQL and C#
- Longevity experience would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.