Capital Analyst - Specialty
Our client, a specialist insurer, is looking for a student Actuary to join their London office, sitting within a small but growing Actuarial function. The successful candidate will have previous experience in general insurance Capital Modelling (ideally from the Lloyd's/London market), and will benefit from excellent exposure within the business, close involvement with Risk, Underwriting and Finance unctions, and a competitive study and salary package.
- Ongoing maintenance and development of the internal model, and SII documentation
- Working in conjunction with business stakeholders on group-wide projects relating to Capital
- Be significantly involved in the preparation and delivery of presentations to senior management
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary, making good progress through the actuarial exams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and excellent written communication
- Experienced in general insurance capital modelling
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Capital Analyst - Specialty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly