My client is a General Insurer based in London. They are looking for a qualified actuary with minimum 5 years’ reserving experience. The right candidate will be responsible for market oversight and monitoring of reserves, and calculation of capital requirements. Also, this role involves a full range of actuarial work undertaken by the reserving function and maintaining data to support it.
The right candidate will:
- Validate data returns.
- Carry market level projections.
- Review reserving and capital returns.
- Work on internal capital model.
- Produce MI and assist in reviewing results.
- Ad-hoc investigations.
The candidate will be:
- A qualified actuary.
- Highly organised and good attention to detail.
- A team-player and able to work independently.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Familiar with technical tools (Excel, Word etc).
- Good communication skills.
- Able to manage priorities while working on different projects.