Our client, a specialty insurance and reinsurance provider, is looking for a part-qualified Capital Analyst to join the close-knit team of their central London office. Reporting into the Head of Actuarial, the successful applicant will be jointly responsible for maintaining the Group Capital Model, working closely with Reserving and Pricing functions.
- Take joint ownership of the Group Capital Model, performing model runs, carrying out model updates and completing model documentation
- Support the business on all matters relating to internal model validation and necessary regulatory reporting to relevant regulators
- Ad hoc Reserving and Pricing responsibilities, and involvement in Group-wide projects
- General insurance Capital experience
- Continued progress through the Actuarial exams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 02038692000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Capital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly