A highly successful Suffolk based insurer is looking to make a junior level hire within their Personal Lines Pricing Department. This is an ideal opportunity for a junior Pricing Analyst or a graduate with some relevant practical experience (not necessarily within a pricing role), to begin their actuarial career.
- Maintain rating specifications and provide input into their design
- Work closely with the Risk and Market Pricing Teams to ensure accurate risk ratings
- Contribute to the development of data sourcing and enrichment , expanding capability and identifying areas to improve
- Support the Optimisation and Retail teams and where appropriate, deliver elements of their work.
- Excellent mathematical skills
- A 2:1 degree in a mathematically related discipline
- Strong Excel/VBA skills and preferably good knowledge of programming in one or more of the following: SAS, R, Python, SQL
Salary flexible depending on experience, full study support offered and an attractive benefits package.